Our suite of Health and Safety qualifications have been created to assist businesses in complying with legal requirements by demonstrating that staff members have been trained in preventative approaches to hazards and in promoting a positive health and safety culture. They are also designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own responsibilities and how they contribute to the effective maintenance of health and safety policies.
We have fact sheets attached to all of our courses so you can see an over view of course content.
Health and Safety qualifications are suitable for both the public and private sectors.
Blue Cloud Training is an Approved Centre for the following Qualifications:
- Highfields Awarding Body (QCF)
- CIEH Qualifications (QCF)
- Blue Cloud Training Qualifications
Blue Cloud Training provide a total of 4 levels of Health and Safety qualifications. The purpose of each level is as follows:
Level 1 ensures that candidates are equipped with a basic knowledge of health and safety in their workplace, including the duties under UK Health and Safety legislation. These qualifications include:
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace
This course focuses on the importance of Health and Safety, and looks at the hazards and risks in the workplace and the range of conditions that can affect health and safety and associated work place procedures that are in place with respect to this.
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Retail
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Carers
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety for Construction
- Level 1 International Award in Health and Safety for Construction Labourers and Site Visitors