Level 2 CIEH Health and Safety -Derby Nottingham Leicester £ on asking discounts for groups of 6+
The ‘Level 2 Award in Health and Safety’ CIEH assists compliance with Health and Safety Law in all Businesses.
(Refresher training recommended every 3 yrs)
Tel : Derby: 01332 704500 Mob:07946735287
The next course is:
Date: At your site Price: just £55 inclusive
Venue Address: To suit
A 4* Food Hygiene Rated Establishment (all staff have achieved their CIEH Training with us)
Ample free parking and refreshments are available but priced separately.
Price just : £60 inclusive
(inclusive of Exam Fee and Resource Book)
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment.
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the equation. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks.
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety