Promoting Positive Behaviour in the Playground – 27th November
For Midday Supervisors, Teachers, Training Assistants, Support Staff & Welfare Assistants
This half-day course provides staff with effective behaviour management strategies for playtimes and lunchtimes.
This interactive session gives staff a bank of tried and tested positive approaches to deal with unwanted behaviour.
• Deal with low-level to challenging behaviour
• Understand the reasons for unwanted behaviour
• Implement rules and routines
• Apply effective positive reinforcements
• Build positive relationships
Next course running on the 27th November, for more details and how to book see here.